Academics and practitioners focus their energy on achieving ther Project's objectives
CulturalBase will ensure that collaboration proceeds efficiently so that researchers and stakeholders can focus their energy on achieving the objectives envisioned for the project:
- To make an extensive analysis of the research literatures and policy programmes in the general field of cultural heritage and European identities.
- To identify main research issues and policy programmes in this field and to contrast between the kind of research done and the policies developed.
- To produce general overviews on the research priorities and opportunities in relation with cultural heritage and European identities from three basic analytic perspectives: cultural memory, cultural inclusion and cultural creativity.
- To develop a shared view within the social platform on the more important and policy relevant research issues in this field for Europe in the coming years and the best way to address them.
- To produce strategic research agendas on cultural heritage and European identities from the three aforementioned analytic perspectives stemming from the shared views
To produce general policy guidelines in this domain from these same perspectives, especially in relation with information systems and research policy.