Despite the fact that the major aim of a social platform is not to produce scientific outputs, CulturalBase expects to produce the following unique results:
- A general view of the existing research and related policies around the three axes and Thematic Areas identified in CulturalBase.
- A focused research agenda consensuated by the CulturalBase
- Synthetic review reports per axis (memory, inclusion and creativity).
- A networked community of established scholars as well as emerging scholars and PhDs who have agreed a specific work agenda and achieved specific objectives.
- A series of contributions in leading international and national peer-reviewed journals, reviews and periodicals aimed at the scientific community.
- Ideas for enriching courses currently taught and for developing new academic teaching material for major high-education institutions at both the undergraduate and graduate levels.